Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Big Fat Greek Egging 2

Since my last visit to Aziza and College and Dovercourt, it has gotten more popular especially since the other brunch places on this block are defunct. So I dropped by on Saturday for a bite. There have been some improvements. First, the décor was more welcoming with a combination of diner booths and wooden tables. Second, the waitstaff was more solicitous. One waitress was particularly helpful to some visitors, recommending a better smoothie combination and a cheaper entrée option.

I opted again for a Greek omelette ($15.95) which has increased by $5. I liked the various ingredients including the fresh fruit and thick bread. But the execution was again pedestrian on the omelette and home fries. It was reasonably ok. But for 3x the price of Billy's Souvlaki just up the road at Bloor, I want a defter hand and better flavour.

No comments: