Friday, April 9, 2010

Ten Second Story

I was riding home on the College St. car. Across from me sat a stunning woman with her young (6-7 year-old?) son. There was something familiar about her face, especially her gorgeous, enormous eyes. And in the way she talked to him about King Tut, I had heard that cadence before.

Finally, I asked her if she used to play on a big sofa with her doll. And whaddaya know? She did. Yup, it was Loonette the Clown. Somehow, I just feel better knowing Loonette lives in my neighbourhood.

The fact that Alyson Court is a beautiful woman in real life has nothing to do with it.

Did that sound convincing?

Update: Oh, look. I've been tweeted. My very first. I guess I'm officially part of the 21st century. As an aside, some of those tweets are a little ... odd. I guess Loonette is all grown up.

No comments: